Groundbreaking research is one of the distinguishing characteristics of NUS Business School. We aim to be thought leaders in chosen fields and bridge academia with industry and vice versa. To make this vision a reality, NUS Business School has four research centres:
- Asia Accounting Research Centre (AARC)
- Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy (ACSEP)
- Centre for Asset Management Research & Investments (CAMRI)
- China Business Centre (CBC)
- Centre for Behavioural Economics (CBE)
- Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organisations (CGIO)
When you give to research centres, you help to sustain and nurture these centres, underpin our continuing quest to be practical, rigorous and relevant in our target research areas.