Please submit the executive summary and the video presentation in a single email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th September 2015, 23:59 SGT from one of the team member's email accounts as per the below rules.
- The executive summary should not exceed 1000 words (extra 1 appendix page + 1 cover page, font size 12, single spaced). Submissions that exceed this limit will not be judged.
- All submissions should be made in a PDF format and the title of the file should be TeamName-SchoolName-(Case Name).
- We encourage teams to only submit their final case solutions.
- Each executive summary should have a cover page that includes the below details. These details should NOT appear in any other part of the submission:
- Team Name
- Name of the school/university
- Names of all team members
- Assigned case title
- YouTube Video link (see below)
- Teams are also required to submit a 3-minute video presentation of the case solution. At least one member of the team must present; however, the format of the video presentation is left at the team's discretion.
- Teams are to create their videos, upload it to YouTube, and send us a link in the cover letter of the executive summary as mentioned above. The teams will need to setup a YouTube account first (this can be a team member’s personal YouTube account or a new team account) and must change the privacy settings of their videos on YouTube to ‘un-listed’ (and not private).
- Please note that teams also need to submit a separate PDF file with any slides used in the video as part of the submission email with the title: TeamName-SchoolName-(Case Name)-Slides.pdf..
All Business plans, solutions, strategies, audio, video, photographs or related materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) will become the property of the NUS Business School and NUS Cerebration Sponsors. All such Submissions may be used without prior consent: (i) on cerebration.com.sg (the “Websites”); (ii) for public broadcast or publication by the NUS Business School, or any of its affiliated companies or entities, including without limitation, and distributed in all markets and media worldwide and in perpetuity.
By submitting to the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
You similarly consent to the following: -
- Your Submissions may be shared with NUS Cerebration Sponsors
Neither the NUS Business School nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to provide you any form of remuneration or goods in kind for your submission.
- All Submissions shall become the property of NUS Business School and the sponsors of NUS Cerebration 2015, and may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality. Submissions will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, and may be shared with and used by the staff of the NUS Business School and any of their affiliated companies or entities. Neither the NUS Business School nor any third or other party with whom the NUS Business School shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
- The NUS Business School shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
- The NUS Business School reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
- All submissions are the intellectual property of the NUS Business School and NUS Cerebration sponsors. Any public usage of submissions require prior approval from the NUS Business School and NUS Cerebration sponsors.