Click on link
This year marks a milestone in the history of NUS Business School as we celebrate our 50th anniversary together with our nation. We are immensely proud that our alumni, faculty and students have contributed towards Singapore’s development over the past five decades.
We have lined up a series of celebratory events to commemorate this special occasion and over the next few months, you will hear more details from our organising committee.
For a start, it gives me great pleasure to invite you to our Homecoming on Friday, 4 Sep, 4pm. Take this opportunity to walk down memory lane and reconnect with your former classmates and professors. A key highlight is our six Masterclasses by our distinguished professors. Attend any of them to recreate your experience in one of the leading business schools in Asia, with our excellence in teaching, research and thought leadership. Below is a sneak peek at the Masterclasses, with topics ranging from COE prices and retirement planning through to doing business in China.
- “Driving the World's Costliest Cars” by Prof Ivan Png
- “Avoiding Shock & Owe: How to Retire Well” by Prof Joseph Cherian
- “Done well? Do Good!” by Prof Robert John
- “Corporate Governance: Best Global Practices” by Prof Lawrence Loh
- “A Better Future for Our Children through Our Children” by Prof Sumit Agarwal
- “How to Succeed in the Competitive China Market” by Prof Chen Chunhua & Prof Fu Qiang (class is conducted in Chinese)
More details and registration can be found in the e-flyer below.
I look forward to having you join us in this momentous occasion to create unforgettable memories.
Dean and Stephen Riady Distinguished Professor
NUS Business School