We are looking for keen and creative-minded individuals who have a record of achievement and possess leadership and teamwork capabilities.
- Good Undergraduate Degree: Applicants must have a strong academic record in any undergraduate field from a reputable academic institution.
- Work Experience: Applicants must have a minimum of two years full-time post-graduation work experience.
- GMAT: Good Analytical Writing Assessment, Verbal, Quantitative and Total GMAT scores are required. The NUS GMAT codes are DRT-MK-35 for the Full Time MBA or DRT-MK-59 for the Part Time MBA. Visit mba.com for more information.
- TOEFL/IELTS: TOEFL Applicants whose undergraduate degree was not in English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. The TOEFL code for NUS is 9082 Department Code 02. The IELTS code for NUS is 0677. The IELTS code for NUS is 0677. Visit TOEFL or IELTS for more information.
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 260 for computer-based test, 620 for paper-based test and 100 for internet-based test
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5
- Interview: Short-listed applicants will be interviewed and may be required to take further evaluation tests.
In addition to completing the online application form, the following documents are to be sent in ONE package:
Applications are to be submitted to the following home universities according to the applicant's nationalities:
- A copy of undergraduate transcripts
- A copy of degree scroll
- A copy of GMAT results
- A copy of TOEFL/IELTS results (required if degree is not in English)
- Two referee reports (online or hard copies)
National University of Singapore:
For citizens of South East Asia and IndiaFudan University:
For citizens of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Korea University:
For citizens of North Asia
*Citizens from Europe, North America and South America can apply to either NUS or Korea University.
Applications are open from 15 Oct 2012 – 30 Apr 2013. However, admission offers are made starting from Dec 2012, and continue on a rolling basis. To allow sufficient time to apply for student visa, international applicants are recommended to apply as early as possible. Download the S3 Asia MBA brochure for AY2013-2014. Student Profile - 2012 Intake
| Average age || 27 years old |
| Average work experience || 49 months |
| Average GMAT score || 663 |